First-Class Physical Modeling
The Modeling Collection gives you the best value by bundling Tassman 4, Lounge Lizard EP‑4, Ultra Analog VA‑2, String Studio VS‑2, Strum GS‑2, and Chromaphone 2 at an unbeatable price.
A comprehensive software instrument solution
More than 1800 presets: basses, guitars, synths, electric pianos, organs, clavinets, leads, pads, violins and cellos, ethnic instruments, ambiences, percussions, sound effects, and many other-worldy sounds.
- Standalone operation for quick jams and experimentations
- Real-time control over any parameters via your MIDI controller knobs, faders, and switches
- MIDI clock, tap, and host tempo synchronization for effects and modulations
- Relaxed editing with unlimited undo/redo capability
The benefits of physical modeling
- Sound manipulation at the source core
- Presets load in a flash
- Super smooth dynamics—no velocity layers!
- Small memory footprint—less than 256 MB of RAM per instance
- Installs in less than a minute—less than 186 MB on disk
Chromaphone 2 v2.0.2
Lounge Lizard EP-4 v4.1.1
String Studio VS-2 v2.0.4
Strum GS-2 v2.1.2
Tassman 4 v4.1.8
Ultra Analog VA-2 v2.1.2
Happy New Year to everyone out there!
Our release includes all commercial soundbanks available from AAS