Musicians like to learn new songs and techniques while listening to repeated parts of songs. Usually, they aren't able to control the speed of playback.
Amazing Slow Downer provides the means to slow down the music, so you can learn the music in real-time by playing it from a CD, MP3, WAV, AIFF, MP4, WMA and many other file formats.
Other features include: Increasing the music speed to up to twice the normal rate - making pitch adjustments in semi-tones at full or lower speed - setting loop points - using keyboard shortcuts.
- Change the speed of the music - from 20% (one fifth speed) to 200% (double speed) without changing the pitch.
- Wrong key? Change the pitch in semi-tones - at full or changed speed.
- Out of tune? Adjust the pitch in cents (100ths of a semi-tone) to suit your instrument.
- Real-time processing - all described above is done in real-time - just insert the CD and press the play button!
- Also slows down MP3, Wave, Windows Media Audio, Ogg, FLAC and AAC/M4A files on your computer in real-time. Note: M4P files from the iTunes store is now supported.
- Great stereo sound quality!